This past weekend I had the opportunity to work and be a part of a Bobbi Brown Master Class at Nordstrom Oakbrook. Nordstrom welcomed Bobbi Brown Global Beauty Team Member, Sarah Lavache, to instruct the class and share her expertise to those in attendance.
Our Bobbi Brown team held six classes over the two day period and taught over one hundred women the steps to becoming Pretty Powerful.
For anyone looking to learn more about Bobbi Brown or the tools and techniques needed for correct makeup application, this private event is for you! Clients receive customized recommendations from top Bobbi Brown makeup artists and also learn tips and tricks to guide them through their specific beauty routines at home.
Want to be notified of Bobbi Brown events near you? Make sure to contact your local Bobbi counter for information about events that may interest you!
Master Class Favorites
- Bobbi Brown Foundation Sticks
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow Sticks
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Matte Lip Colors
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliners
Master Class Insider Tips
- The correct foundation color should blend into your skin, while still neutralizing any discoloration or redness.
- Eye cream is essential to keep your eye area soft, smooth and ready for concealer.
- Don’t pump the mascara wand inside the tube. This will cause air to enter and your mascara to dry out.
- To prevent your mascara from clumping, make sure to allow mascara to dry in between coats.
Here are some pictures from Friday and Saturday’s events!
Have you attended a Bobbi Brown Master Class or any makeup events before? What are your thoughts?